Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One step forward

I got laid off in February, and after the ensuing depressive episode, turned some of my attention back to condo repairs/upgrades. I made small progress, but I've also experienced some setbacks. I am going to have to get a drywall kit and patch major sections of my apartment.

In the meantime, I've been purging the apartment of much clutter. Earlier this month I donated to Goodwill:
  • 19 pairs of shoes
  • 1 sweater
  • 3 formal dresses
  • 4 pairs of pants
  • 4 skirts
  • 42 shirts/blouses
  • 3 dress sets
  • 4 pairs of shorts
  • 15 pairs of pantyhose (unopened packages)
  • 4 pairs of knee high socks (unopened packages)
  • 1 13" screen tv
The shoes made the most space. Now I'm working on purging media. That should create quite a bit more space as well.

No comments: