Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions (mine & other people's)

According to this article from Fitness.com ...

"Many people tend to make unrealistic goals when it comes to creating a New Year’s Resolution based on health and fitness. Many rush immediately to a gym to sign up, go for a few weeks, and then decide to give up. Instead of making these unreachable goals for yourself, why not start with something simpler. Here are some suggestions to creating a more manageable and achievable New Year’s Resolution."

This year (next year?), instead of doing traditional resolutions, I'm doing a 101 Things in 1001 Days list. I'll be tracking that list in a separate blog, here.

The Home Improvement goals are the same as they've been for a while:
1. Buy a new stove
2. Replace bathroom fixtures
3. Buy & install new closet system
4. Put up new curtain rod & curtains
5. Install Automatic Ice Maker
6. Install spice rack(s) in cupboard
7. Rent out condo

I also made some specific uncluttering goals:
1. Have a successful Yard Sale
2. File all my loose papers
3. Organize all my fitness stuff
4. Consolidate all my VCR tapes

No comments: