Friday, February 7, 2014

I can't believe I'm still working on this!

So, I've moved out of the condo & it's empty except for what I need to work on repairs. 

(Those are gone now too!)

Things still remaining to do:
  • Get HVAC/breaker serviced
  • Paint
  • New Stove
  • Install new bedroom closet shelf (already purchased)
  • Get new hall closet shelf  (need a custom fit, unfortunately)
  • Replace curtain rod
  • Clean, clean, clean!
Then there's all the paperwork.  I have to make sure I am all square with my condo association and the District.

In the meantime, I'm evaluating what I would need to bring back to hold tasting parties there in the meantime:
  • glassware (disposables? Or bring back dish detergent?)
  • paper products
  • seating (There are only 2 chairs & a step-stool there now.)
  • a table
  • display (I could easily make a second display to leave there for a while)


No comments: